D R Nolans
Unit 2 Abbeygate Court
Telephone: 01622 752511
Glynde Place overlooks the Weald and Sussex Downs. Built in 1569 by William and Anne Morley, the property is Grade 1 listed and is constructed primarily of flint, stone and chalk.
We acted as QS for a project to carry out external high level repairs to the roofs of the East & West wings of the house. The works comprised the removed of the existing Westmorland Slate and Horsham stone slates, repairs to the roof structure and reinstatement of roof coverings and leadwork including high level masonry repairs.